ARTICLE I - NAME & OBJECTIVES
SECTION 1. The name of the Club shall be: AMERICAN CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL CLUB, INC.
SECTION 2. The Objectives of the Club shall be:
- to encourage and promote quality in the breeding of pure-bred Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and do all possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection.
- to encourage the organization of independent local specialty clubs in those localities where there are sufficient fanciers of the breed to meet the requirements of the American Kennel Club.
- to urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved by the American Kennel Club as the only standard of excellence by which the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel shall be judged.
- to do all in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed and to encourage sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and obedience trials.
- to conduct sanctioned matches, specialty shows, obedience trials, and any other event for which the club is eligible under the Rules and Regulations of the American Kennel Club.
SECTION 3. The Club shall not be conducted or operated for profit and no part of any profits or remainder or residue from dues or donations to the club shall inure to the benefit of any member or individual
SECTION 4. The members of the Club shall adopt and may, from time to time, revise such by-laws as may be required to carry out these objectives.
Note - Adobe's Acrobat Reader is needed to view and print the "Printer Friendly Version" of this page. Acrobat Reader is a free program and can be downloaded using this link: Get Acrobat Reader