Please do not book through a 3rd party like Expedia or Orbitz. If you book through these sites we will not be able to help if any issues arise! We will also not be able to guarantee you the group discount rate if you book through these sites.
You are going to love this hotel!!
The newly remodeled Holiday Inn at Roberts Centre is located in the middle of three of the largest cities in Ohio: Columbus, Cincinnati, and Dayton. Dayton is the nearest city, 28 miles away. Our room rate for the hotel is $134/night. Currently, all rooms are booked. If you wish to be placed on the waiting list for the host hotel, please fill out the waiting list form under the "venue" tab on this website. If you need to contact the hotel, you may call them at 937-283-3200 and press option 3; however, room cancellations may only be made through the Show Chair so that we can ensure the room is reallocated to our group.
This is a pet friendly Holiday Inn hotel (scroll down for pet rules) on-site at the Roberts Centre. You can see details regarding the hotel here: https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/wilmington/ilnoh/hoteldetail#
We estimate that 30% of our attendees will be staying at secondary hotels, so please know if you are staying at secondary hotel, you will still be among lots of friends! Secondary hotel links with discount codes can be found here: https://www.ackcsc.org/2022national/index.php/venue/hotel-2
You may find directions from Dayton, Columbus and Cincinnati, here: https://www.robertscentre.com/contact/directions/
Both the Cincinnati and Columbus Airports are approximately 60 miles from the Roberts Center and the Dayton Ohio airport is 32 miles. The Roberts Center does not have ground transportation to and from these airports, so Uber/Lyft or a rental car would be the best options.
Looking for some fun things to do in the local area? Look here! https://www.robertscentre.com/contact/area-attractions/
Holiday Inn's Pet Rules:
- There is a $50 Pet Deposit per room per stay.
- Up to six (6) dogs are allowed per room.
- All Dogs must be crated when left unattended in the room, with plastic placed under the crates; the Club will provide plastic to place under the crates.
- Housekeeping will not service the room if the dogs are loose in the room, and will report the room to Management.
- Guests will be charged for any damage resulting to their rooms.
- Dogs may not be bathed in the hotel rooms and hotel towels may not be used for this purpose. The Roberts Centre provides heated dog washing facilities for your convenience.
- No soft-sided crates are permitted in the Royal Canin Ring.
- Owners will clean up after their dogs and keep their dogs out of non-dog areas such as the pool area, etc.
- Guests who refuse to abide by the pet rules will be asked to leave.